This national conference is the cornerstone of the HHS’s congressionally mandated outreach efforts. This three-day national HHS SBIR/STTR Conference is designed to educate attendees about the America’s Largest Seed Fund and how to apply for these research and development dollars. With over $1 billion dollars of annual HHS funding, this is one of the largest sources of early-stage capital for technology commercialization in the United States. The HHS’s SBIR/STTR programs allow US-owned small businesses to forge academic partnerships and build productive businesses. With this funding, the partners can engage in research and development that has a strong potential to deliver products and services, including medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, to improve the health of Americans.
· Meet One-on-One with over 100 SBIR/STTR Program Managers and Federal Staff from the NIH, FDA, CDC, DOD, SBA, and more!
· Learn how to write competitive Phase I & II grant proposals
· Network with entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors
· Learn about resources for Women-Owned & Socially Disadvantaged Businesses
· Small businesses wanting to develop innovative technology products
· Highly motivated small business entrepreneurs or researchers
· Small businesses interested in new HHS SBIR/STTR initiatives and program changes
· Academic Administrators interested in learning how to leverage SBIR/STTR funding for their university community
· University researchers interested in partnering with small businesses on collaborative R&D projects
· University researcher interested in starting you own company
· Large companies interested in developing strategic alliances with successful SBIR/STTR awardees
· Organizations or consultants providing support to interested SBIR/STTR applicants
Hear from experts in biotech innovation, funding, and SBIR/STTR success!
This conference is a great opportunity to get your questions answered. SBIR Program Managers from the HHS and other agencies will be present to meet with attendees and discuss federal resources, biotech research and development, and details of HHS SBIR/STTR program. Registered attendees will be able to sign up for sessions in advance of the conference online for up to 5 slots as well as on-site across all agencies, institutes, and centers. Appointments are first-come, first-served. A sign up link will be sent to registered attendees via email prior to the event. Meet one-on-one with representatives from:
• National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
• Administration for Community Living (ACL)
• HHS Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
• Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency (DHA)
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
• United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Space is limited, so register early.
Hilton Anatole, 2201 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Tx, 75207
· The Hilton Anatole has a block for the event beginning Monday, October 29, 2018 and ending Thursday, November 1, 2018.
Conference Attendee Rate $219.00 (single or double)
Government Per Diem rate $142.00 (single or double)*
· *The room rate is based on current per diem rates; the rates will be automatically adjusted if new per diem rates published prior to October 29, 2018, even if housing has already opened and attendees have already confirmed reservations at the initial room rates; and the applicable change in room rates if new per diem rates are in fact published prior to the event.
· All room are subject to applicable federal, state, municipal or other taxes, fees or assessments. This includes a 2% tourism public improvement district fee to be added per sleeping room per night. Currently, the state of Texas’ tax is 8.25% and the current hotel occupancy taxes and fees total 15% for guest rooms (6% state tax, 7% city occupancy tax).
· The Hilton Anatole has an optional daily resort fee ($25.00 per room, per night) that include: self-parking for one car; guest room standard wifi; pool recreation; fitness center and classes; 15% off V-Spa services; 2 Starbucks drip coffees; kids eat free dinner options (media and counter offer); toll and domestic calls.
BOOK A ROOM
· To book a conference room rate, please visit this link.
· To book a Government Per Diem rate room, please visit this link.
· If you prefer to book on the phone, please call the Hilton Anatole at 214-748-1200
· Guests will receive wifi access in the meeting space during the conference days.
TRANSPORTATION and PARKING
· Transportation, maps and parking information are found here. Current self-parking rate is $22.00 plus tax per vehicle per night and the current valet rate is $29.00 plus tax. Rates are subject to change.
· Additional details about the hotel can be found by visiting this link
Welcome to Dallas – Big things happen here! Find the city’s top attractions, restaurants, shopping and much more. Plan your trip here at the Dallas CVB, with our guides, maps, lists and top insider tips for experiencing Dallas to the fullest! Visit Dallas!
Are you interested in participating in this exciting conference by becoming an event sponsor?
· Market your company to a national audience of BioHealth technology companies & researchers
· One‐on‐one meetings with HHS/NIH staff attracts strong audience
· Gain access to potential clients and new technology among the early stage attendees
· Network and build relationships
· Be recognized as a BioHealth leader
We have sponsorship opportunities with benefits that best suit your needs. We can also create a tailored plan to meet your specific requirements and ensure a return on investment. Custom opportunities can include: sponsorship of a morning breakfast or reception; speaker introduction and more. Please call 214-746-6619 for more information. All sponsorship of the 2018 HHS SBIR/STTR Conference will go solely toward defraying the expense of the Dallas Regional Chamber and not HHS.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com